Fenugreek leaves chapati recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Fenugreek leaves chapati recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Whole wheat flour - 1/2 cup
- Fenugreek leaves - 1/4 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Salt - as needed
- Boil water. Mix whole wheat flour and fenugreek leaves well.
- In a bowl add the salt, wheat flour mix.
- Now add boiled water little by little to flour and make as soft dough. Keep the dough aside for an hour. NOTE: cover with wet cloth so the surface of the dough does not dry.
- Now make balls with dough in the size of big goose berry. Now flatten the balls to a round thin sheet.
- Heat a dosai skillet and coat with oil. Now place the chapati (flat round sheet) and cook on one side.
- Now sprinkle oil around the chapati. Flip over and cook on the other side and serve. (do the same for all the raw chapati)
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →