Cabbage chapati recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Cabbage chapati recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Whole wheat four - 2 cup
- Finely chopped Cabbage - 1 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped Mint leaf - 5
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Finely chopped Green chili - 2
- Finely chopped Onion - 1
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 3 teaspoon (tsp.)
- In a pan heat oil. add cabbage, onion, green chili, mint leaves, ginger, salt to taste and cook them until cabbage turn truculent and brown. (cabbage is cooked)
- Make dough with wheat flour, cooked cabbage, salt to taste.
- Now make small 2 inch balls and flatten them.
- Heat a skillet add oil as needed. Now cook the flatten dough until it is cooked both side and serve.