Black pepper chapati recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Black pepper chapati recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Whole wheat flour - 1/2 cup
- Lukewarm water - 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon (tsp.)
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Roasted Gram (fried Bengal gram) - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - to cook.
- Salt - to taste
- Mix all the ingredient except oil to a dough. Add water as needed.
- Now make small 2 inch balls and flatten them.
- Heat a skillet add oil as needed.
- Now cook the flatten dough until it is cooked (turns golden brown with some dark areas) both side and serve.
- Kids will love this.