Special bonda recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Special bonda recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Black gram - 1/2 cup
- Rice batter [soak rice and grind it] – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Curry leaves (optional) - 3
- Coriander leaves - 10
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for deep fry
- Soak Black gram for 3 hours. Ground Black gram to a thick batter by adding as little water as possible.
- Cut ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves in to fine pieces and add them to the Black gram batter and mix well.
- Also add black pepper, cumin seeds, salt to Black gram batter and mix well.
- Add the rice batter to Black gram batter and mix well so they mix well.
- Heat oil in a deep heavy pan to 350 F. Now make small ball out of the batter and deep fry them until they are cooked ( will turn golden brown) and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →