Fried potato poppers recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Fried potato poppers recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Cooked mashed potato - 2 cup
- Maida flour - 1/4 cup
- Finely chopped coriander leaves - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Finely chopped mint leaves - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Finely chopped garlic - 2 clove
- Finely chopped green chili - 2
- Crushed red chili - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Sugar - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Oil - for deep fry
- Salt - as needed
- Except oil mix all the other ingredients into a like chapatti dough. Now roll this into a thick(1 or 1 1/2 inch) long roll . Now cut the roll into equal size and roll them into balls.
- Deep fry these balls until they turn golden brown and serve.
- Fry them in batches for best result and to maintain the temperature of oil for frying.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →