Pearl sago bonda recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Pearl sago bonda recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Javvarisi (Tapioca sago) - 1 cup
- Sour yogurt - 1 cup
- Onion - 1
- Hot green chili - 1
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Gram flour - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Rice flour - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - to deep fry
- Soak pearl sago in yogurt for 5 hours. Cut onions, green chili and ginger into fine pieces.
- Now add cut ingredients, salt and Asafoetida to the pearl sago batter and mix well.
- Heat oil in a heavy deep pan to 350 F. Now make small ball with the batter, deep fry them until they are cooked (or golden brown) and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →