Custard cookies recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Custard cookies recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Unsalted butter - 250 grams
- Maida flour or all purpose flour - 250 grams
- Custard powder - 150 grams
- Sugar powder or icing sugar - 150 grams
- Egg - 1
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- In a bowl add sugar, butter and beat or mix them well until they become like a cream.
- Now add the egg and mix well.
- Once the egg is mixed well add custard powder, maida flour and make a smooth dough. Shape the dough into little balls.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and coat the balls with powder sugar and place the balls on top.
- Press the balls down with a fork. .
- Preheat the oven to 365° F (180° C) and Bake for about 20 minutes. Cool down and serve.