Pav bhaji recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Pav bhaji recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Pav bun - 5
- Potato - 2
- Finely chopped tomato - 3
- Finely chopped onion - 2
- Lemon - 1
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garam masala powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Unsalted Butter - 5 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - to taste.
- Boil potato and mash them well.
- In a pan melt butter add the onion and cook until they turn golden brown.
- Now add the tomato and cook until butter separates.
- Now add mashed potato, chili powder, gram masala powder, salt to taste and water as needed.
- Cook and reduce until butter separates and keep it aside.
- Toast the pav bun with butter, place the cooked potato in between the bun, squeeze lemon juice as needed and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →