Bhajji batter recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Bhajji batter recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Gram flour - 100 grams
- Maida or wheat flour - 100 grams
- Rice flour - 100 grams
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Baking soda - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Mix all these ingredients add water as needed and make the batter (consistency for pan cake).
- Bajji batter is ready to make Bajjies
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →