Pav bhaji masala recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Pav bhaji masala recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Boiled potato - 2
- Shredded coconut - 1
- Chopped green bean - 6 or 7
- Chopped onion - 1
- Chopped tomato - 2
- Chopped green chili - 1 or as needed
- Chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Mango powder - 1/2 teaspoon or one lemon
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cumin seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Sugar - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Pav bhaji masala - as needed
- Salt - as needed
- Boil and cook green bean and carrot. Mash the boiled potato.
- In a pan heat oil. Now add mustard seeds, cumin seeds. Once the mustard seeds stop splattering. Now add onion and sauté until they become translucent.
- Now add the tomato and sauté until they become mushy.
- Now add the green chili and sauté until they change color.
- Now add cooked green beans, carrot, mashed potato and mix well.
- Now add little chili powder, turmeric powder, salt, mango powder or lemon juice and sauté. NOTE: you can add a pinch of garam masala powder.
- Continue cooking masala until all things come together and right masala consistency is reached.
- Serve this with Pav buns.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →