Cauliflower bajji recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Cauliflower bajji recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Cauliflower - 1
- Bengal gram flour - 1 cup
- Rice flour - tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Asafoetida powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - as needed for deep frying.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces.
- In boiling water add cut cauliflower and cook for a minute.
- Stain cauliflower pieces to remove excess water and keep it aside.
- In a pan add bengal gram flour, rice flour, corn flour, ginger paste, garlic paste, asafoetida powder, chili powder, salt to taste and make batter (little thick than idly batter) by adding water as needed.
- Heat oil in pan to 350 degree Fahrenheit, dip cauliflower pieces in the batter and deep fry them in batches to golden brown and serve.
- Keep the oil close to 350 degree Fahrenheit for better bajji.