Sprouted horse gram vadai recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
You might have cooked thuvial, chutney, sundal, kuzhambu with horse gram. Today we will see how to make super vadai recipe with sprouted horse gram.
- Sprouted horse gram - 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion - 4
- Finely chopped green chili - 2
- Asafetida powder - a pinch
- Cooking soda (optional) - 1 pinch
- Finely chopped coriander leaf - little
- Finely chopped curry leaf - little
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - for deep frying
- Grind the spouted horse gram coarsely don't add any water. Now add all the other ingredient to and mix well to form a nice vadai dough.
- Now make small balls out this dough and fatten them.
- Now heat oil in a kadai and deep fry them to golden brown (until they are cooked) and serve.
- Goes well with coconut chutney.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →