Paruppu (amai) vadai recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Paruppu (amai) vadai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Bengal gram (kadalai paruppu) - 1 cup
- Fennel seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Cinnamon (pattai) stick - 1 inch.
- Onion - 100 grams
- Green chili - 6
- Curry leaves - 5 (optional)
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - to fry
- Soak Bengal gram for 3 hours. Coarse grind them by adding as little water as possible.
- Cut onion, green chili, curry leaves into fine pieces.
- Now add the fennel seeds, cinnamon, curry leaves, cut green chili, cut onions, salt to Bengal gram mix well.
- Make small balls with the Bengal gram mixture.
- Heat oil high. Now flatten the Bengal gram balls deep fry them and serve.
- Add less water when you coarse grind the Bengal gram.