Javu arisi vadai recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Javu arisi vadai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Javvarisi (Tapioca sago) - 300 grams
- Yogurt - 200 grams
- Hot green chili - 3
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - to deep fry
- Soak the Javu arisi in yogurt for 15 min.
- Grind the soaked (Javu arisi yogurt), Asafoetida into dough without adding water.
- Cut ginger and green chili and add them to the dough.
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil. Once the oil is hot and ready.
- Take some dough, make as small ball (a small lemon size). Now flatten it and deep fry them and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →