Hara bhara kabab recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Hara bhara kabab recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Potato - 1
- Green pea - 1 cup
- Spinach green - 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaf - 20
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Green chili - 1
- Chat masala powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cumin powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Corn flour - 1 tablespoon (tsp.)
- Salt - to taste
- Boil the potato and chop into fine pieces.
- Chop green chili, ginger, coriander leaves into to fine pieces.
- Boil water with salt to taste. Add the spinach leaf, cover and cook for 2 minutes. drain all the water and cut into pieces. NOTE: spinach should be dry as possible.
- Do the above (boil green peas drain water) for green peas and grind coarsely the peas in a blender.
- In a bowl, Mix potato, peas, spinach, green chili, ginger, coriander leaves and salt to taste.
- Now add the corn flour and mix well. Make small balls (2 inch) out of the mixture and flatten them as you do for masala vadai.
- Heat oil in pan and deep fry them until they turn golden brown on both sides and serve.