Dill greens masala vadai recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Dill greens masala vadai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Split bengal gram - 1 cup
- Black gram - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Asafoetida powder - a pinch
- Chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Green chili - 3
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Dill green - 1/2 bunch.
- Salt - to taste.
- Oil - deep fry
- Finely chop dill greens and onion.
- Soak bengal gram, black gram for 2 hours.
- In grinder or a blender, grind green chili, ginger, asafoetida powder.
- Now add soaked grams (drain all the water) and grind them to a coarse dough.
- Now add chili powder, onion, dill, salt to taste and mix well.
- Make a 2 inch size balls with the dough, flatten them as you do for vadai.
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Now deep fry the flatten dough until it turns golden brown both sides and serve.
- Goes well with coconut chutney.