Oats kuzhi paniyaram recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Oats kuzhi paniyaram recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Oats - 2 cup
- Bengal gram (kadalai paruppu) - 1/4 cup
- Pigeon Pea / Red Gram (Thuvaram Paruppu) - 1/4 cup
- Split black gram (Ulundhu Paruppu) - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Hot green chili - 8
- Onion - 2
- Green chili - 6
- Curry leaves (optional) - 5
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Coriander leaves - 10
- Salt - to taste
- Cut onions, green chili and ginger into fine pieces.
- Soak Bengal gram (kadalai paruppu), pigeon pea for 3 to 4 hours. Grind them into a batter (consistent to the dosai batter)
- Grind oats into fine powder and add the oats to the ground batter.
- Add onion, green chili, ginger, curry leaves, cumin seeds, coriander leaves, salt to taste and add to the dough and mix well.
- Heat the kuzhi paniyaram pan with oil in the kuzhi. Pour the batter into the kuzhi.
- Remove them and serve when they are well done.