Poricha rasam recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Poricha rasam recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Split bengal gram - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Fresh shredded coconut - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Dry chili - 4
- Tomato - 2
- Coriander seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Green chili - 2
- Coriander leaf - 1 sprig
- Tamarind - 1 lemon size
- Asafoetida powder - little
- Salt - as needed
- Roast bengal gram, coriander seeds, dry chili, black pepper. Roast the coconut as well. Grind these two roasted ingredients into a coarse rasam powder.
- Soak tamarind in 2 tumbler or cup of water and get the juice. To this add green chili, coriander leaves, rasam powder, salt.
- In a separate pan heat oil. add asafoetida powder. Now add the tamarind juice and cook until effervescence occupies the top layer and the rasam starts to boil.
- Remove from heat garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- if you like you can add jaggery size of tamarind seed at the end.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →