Lemon rasam recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Lemon rasam recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Lemon - 1
- Tomatoes - 2
- Garlic - 8 cloves (small)
- Hot green chili - 1
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp)
- Madras curry powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Hot dry chili - 1
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Coriander leaves - from small 1 bunch
- Curry leaves (optional) - 5 or 7
- Oil - 1 to 3 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Puree the tomatoes ( or mash them) in bowl. Now add turmeric powder, salt, madras curry powder and cut hot green chili.
- Cut the lemon and take the juices ( take the seeds and throw it away)
- Crush the garlic in pestle.
- Heat a pan add 1 cup of water, Tomato puree mixture, half of the garlic and cook until it almost boils.
- Heat oil another pan ( or you can use the same pan by transferring the liquid ) add mustard seed until it splatter, now add the dry chili ( you can break into small pieces), curry leaves, coriander leaves and rest of the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Now pour the boiled liquid into the pan and heat for another 1 min. Now add the lemon juice and cook for another minute. Stop cooking and Lemon rasam is ready.
- Good to eat with white rice.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →