Easy tomato black pepper rasam recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Easy tomato black pepper rasam recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Ripe tomato - 2
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Cumin seed - 1 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Dry chili - 2
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Tamarind - a small lemon size
- Coriander leaf - 10
- -- For Tempering --
- Mustard seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Asafoetida powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Curry leaf - 5
- Oil - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Salt - to taste
- Soak tamarind in 2 cup of water, dissolve and take tamarind juice.
- Grind tomato, garlic, black pepper, cumin seeds, dry chili into a fine paste by adding little water as possible.
- Heat a pan and add the ground paste, tamarind juice, salt to taste and bring to boil and keep it aside.
- In different pan heat, add mustard seed once it stopped splattering add asafoetida, curry leaves cook for few minutes and add to the rasam and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →