Easy lemon rasam recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Easy lemon rasam recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Lemon - 1
- Tomato - 2
- Crushed garlic - 8 cloves
- Chopped green chili - 1
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Curry masala powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Broken dry chili - 1
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Coriander leaf - 10
- Curry leaf - 8
- Oil - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Take juice from lemon.
- In a pan mash the tomatoes; add turmeric powder, curry masala powder, green chili, a cup of water, 2/3 crushed garlic and bring to boil.
- In a separate pan heat oil, add mustard seeds once it stop splattering add dry chili, curry leaves, coriander leaves, remaining crushed garlic and sauté for a minute then add to the boiling rasam.
- After couple of minutes of boiling add lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Continue boiling rasam for couple of more minutes and serve.