Coriander leaves rasam recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Coriander leaves rasam recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Coriander leaves - From 1 bunch or 1 cup
- Tomatoes - 2
- Hot dry chili - 4
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Cumin seed - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Tamarind - small lemon size or 3 tablespoon (tbsp) paste
- Mustard Seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - for taste
- Oil - as needed or 3 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Curry leaves - 5 to 6 (optional)
- Garlic - 10 cloves
- Make 1 Cup of tamarind water (small lemon size). if paste mix in 1 cup of water.
- Grind to a paste black pepper, cumin seed, garlic and hot dry chili (2) and keep it aside add little water if needed.
- Grind the tomatoes in a blender( mix) and keep it aside.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add mustard seed and wait until it splatter, now add the left over hot dry chili(2) and curry leaves and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Now add the coriander leaves, turmeric powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a 1/4 cup of water and let it boil. When it boils add the tamarind water and cook it starts to boil.
- Now add the ground paste(black pepper, cumin seed, garlic and hot dry chili (2)) and cook for 2-3 min.
- Now add the grounded tomato paste and cook until it boils. Now the rasam is ready.
- Serve the rasam with white rice or can be drink in a glass.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →