Ragi (finger millet) beetroot dosai recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Ragi (finger millet) beetroot dosai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Ragi (finger millet) flour - 100 grams
- Rice flour - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Rava - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Grated beet root - 3 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Chopped green chili - 1
- Chopped coriander leaf - little
- Oil - as needed
- Salt - as needed.
- In a bowl add Ragi (finger millet), rice flour, rava, onion, beetroot, green chili, coriander leaf, salt and mix well. Now add water needed and make a batter like we do for dosai. Keep the batter on the side for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat iron dosai skillet and coat with oil. Take a ladle of batter and pour on to the skillet and spread to thin round circular sheet. Once cooked at the bottom sprinkle oil around the dosai then flip the dosai and cook the other side and serve.
- Goes well with mint chutney, idly podi.