Paneer payasam recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Usually we make payasam with rice, vermicelli. Today lets see how to make with panner.
- Milk - 1 liter (4 to 5 cups)
- Condensed milk - 1 cup
- Shredded paneer - 2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Unsalted butter - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Cashew nut - 10 to 15 count
- Crushed cardamom - 4
- Crush the cashew nuts to small pieces.
- Add milk to a heavy bottom non-stick pan and bring to boil. Now add the condensed milk slow and stir well until it mixes well without burring. NOTE: Condense milk is high density so it will settle in bottom so easy to get burnt until you dissolve it completely.
- While milk is cooking. In a separate pan melt the butter and roast the cashew nuts. Now add this along with the butter to the milk. Now add the crushed cardamom and Cook this for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now add the shredded paneer and mix well. Place the lid and cook for 5 minutes. NOTE: check time to time an stir not to burn.
- Now add the sugar and cook for another 3 minutes covering with lid. Now remove from heat and keep it aside.
- Serve this cooled or hot.
- Shred the paneer in bigger hole is the shredder so you can taste it when you enjoying the payasam.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →