Cashew nut payasam recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Cashew nut payasam recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Cashew nut - 100 grams
- Whole milk - 600 milliliter
- Raisin - 10 gram
- Sugar - 250 gram
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Green Karpooram (Green Camphor) - a very small piece
- Clove - 2
- Soak cashew nuts by submerging in whole milk for at least 30 minutes or until they are fully soaked. Grind the soaked cashew nuts along with the milk to fine thick paste. Add water to the paste as needed and dissolve the paste to thick milk.
- Boil the milk until it becomes thick and keep it aside.
- In a heavy pan add the cashew nut milk. Heat this with low heat. Stir continuously by stirring time to time until they become very thick paste.
- Roast raisins, clove in ghee to golden brown.
- Add raisins + clove. sugar, green karpooram (Green Camphor). Stirr and cooked couple of minutes.
- Now add the milk and mix well.
- Remove from heat server warm or cold.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →