Sprouted grain stuffed Parotta recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Sprouted grain stuffed Parotta recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Sprouted green gram + kampu (Pearl Millet) + chick pea - 1 cup
- Wheat flour - 1/4 kilogram
- Oil or ghee - as needed
- Salt - as needed.
- Grind the soaked grains, salt in a blender or mixer without adding water.
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt, water as needed and make a soft dough like we do for parotta. Keep this dough aside for at least 30 minutes.
- No divide the dough into equal size balls. Now take each ball and flatten it. take the little sprouted grain paste in the middle. cover it on all side (like a cup) and flatten the dough ball without breaking it. i.e. stuffing is not spilled from the flat round dough sheet.
- Heat a dosai iron skillet and coat with oil or ghee. Place the raw parotta. once the bottom is cooked flip it over and cook the other side and serve. Before you flip sprinkle oil or ghee around the parotta.
- Healthy parotta for good health.