Badam pisin rose milk shake recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Badam pisin milk shake to keep cool in hot summer especially in Chennai. Let see how to make it.
- Milk - 1/4 liter
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Rose milk essence - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Soaked Badam Pisin - 3 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Boil the milk and cool to room temperature. Now add sugar and mix well until the sugar dissolved well.
- Soak the badam pisin (almond gum) in water overnight.
- Now add the soaked badam pisin (almond gum), 1/4 cup of water mix well and chili this in a fridge and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →