Sapota Milkshake recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Summer special sapota milkshake. Nutritious and healthy. Let see how to make it.
- Milk - 2 cup
- Ripped sapota fruit - 4 count
- Almonds - 4 count
- Ice cubes - as needed
- Sugar (optional) - as needed.
- In boiling water add the almonds and soak them. once soaked well remove the skin and keep it aside.
- Remove the skin, seeds from the sapota and keep it aside.
- Now grind all the ingredients into a milk shake in a mixer or blender and serve.
- Used boiled and cooled down milk only.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →