Kulfi ice cream recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Kulfi ice cream recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Whole milk - 1/4 liter
- Condensed milk - 1/4 tin
- Corn flour - 1 1/2 tablespoon (tsp.)
- Sugar - 5 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Fresh cream - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Saffron - a pinch
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chopped Cashew nuts + almond nuts - little (optional)
- Salt - a pinch
- Boil the milk until it gets thicker with almost no water. Dissolve the corn flour without any lump in little milk and add to boiling milk. Now add salt, saffron to boiling milk and cook until the corn flour is cooked and become like a very thick batter. Now add the sugar mix well and remove this from heat.
- Cool the cooked batter to room temperature. Now add the condensed milk and mix well. Now add the fresh cream and mix really well.
- Now fill the ice cream mold with the ice cream. sprinkle top with nuts. Place the molds in fridge (ice cube making area) for at least 6 hours until they become ice and serve.