Rava sheera recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Rava sheera recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Rava - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1 cup
- Cashew nut - 7
- Milk - 2 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 2 cup
- Boil the milk to it add the sugar and mix well until the sugar is dissolved completely.
- In a heavy bottom pan. Melt the ghee and roast the cashew. Now add rava and roast until it turn light brown.
- Now add the milk little by little and stir until the milk mix well with rava. NOTE: make sure no lump is formed.
- Stir and Continue cooking this until ghee separates and visible at the pan sides.
- Pour this into a tray. When warm or cooled cut into diamond shape or shape you prefer and serve.
- For good result roast the rava light brown. this process is key for success.