Carrot halva recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Carrot halva recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Shredded carrot - 3
- Milk - 1/2 liter
- Ghee - 5 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Sugar - 200 grams
- Almond - 5
- Cashew - 10
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Crushed cardamom - 3
- Roast almond, cashew in a teaspoon (tsp.) of ghee and keep it aside.
- Cook the carrot with little water and keep it aside.
- Boil the milk when it reaches 1/4 (half ); add carrot, sugar, rest of ghee, cardamom, cardamom powder and cook until it thick to halva consistency.
- Now add roasted almond, cashew; mix well and serve.