Fruit halva recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Fruit halva recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Ripe banana - 1
- Apple - 1
- Ripe Mango - 1
- Dates - 12
- Remove the skin from banana, apple, mango and cut them into cubes. Mix them all well.
- Separate handful of fruits pieces and cut them into very fine pieces and keep them aside. Grind rest of the fruit pieces into a thick paste.
- Remove seeds from dates and cut them into pieces.
- In a non-stick pan add ground paste, finely chopped fruits, dates and cook this for 10 to 15 minutes without touching by hand and until they don't stick to the pan and serve. NOTE: stir time to time
- You can use fruit of you choice like papaya, Sapota, seed less grapes, Guava