Easy wheat halwa recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Easy wheat halwa recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cashew - 6 count
- Saffron strands - a pinch
- Ghee - 1/4 cup
- In a pan add 1 1/2 cup of water and bring to boil. Now add sugar, half cardamom powder, saffron strands. Mix well until the sugar is fully melted and keep it aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan. Melt ghee and roast the cashews and keep them aside.
- In the same pan add the wheat flour stir and cook until it changes color. Once the flour becomes half thick. add the sugar syrup.
- Cook this until ghee starts to separate. Now add the roasted cashew, rest of the cardamom powder. Mix well and cook until ghee separates then serve.
- Goes well with tea or coffee.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →