Carrot halwa recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Carrot halwa recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Shredded carrot - 500 grams
- Whole Milk - 1/2 liter
- Sugar - 350 grams
- Palkova (Milk kova) - 100 grams
- Cashew nut, cardamom - as needed
- In pan bring milk to boil. add the shredded carrot and cook. Cook this until all the milk is evaporated and carrot is cooked.
- Now add the sugar. Mix well and cook now halwa will become little loose cook this until they become to paste consistency.
- Now add crushed or powdered cardamom, Palkova (Milk kova). Mix well.
- Now add ghee as needed and cook until the ghee separates. Before you remove from heat roast cashew nuts in ghee add to halwa. Mix well then serve.
- Since we add Palkova (Milk kova) which already has sugar adjust the sugar level accordingly.
- Serve this with vanilla ice cream.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →