Beetroot halva recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Beetroot halva recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Shredded beetroot - 1 cup
- Milk - 2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Ghee - 4 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Cashew - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Bring to boil 1 cup of milk. Now add the rest of the milk, beetroot.
- Simmer and cook until the milk is evaporates and the beetroot become thick add sugar and mix well.
- Continue cooking once all the ingredients come together. As the ingredients starts to thicken to halva. Add ghee little by little. Stir continuously and cook until ghee separates.
- Now add cashews. Mix well. Remove halva from heat (stove) and serve.
- If you like cinnamon add a pinch of cinnamon powder along with cashew.