Banana halwa recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Banana halwa recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Ripe banana - 2
- Maida flour - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Ghee - 3 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Saffron (optional) - a pinch
- Mash the banana well.
- In a pan melt 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) of ghee and fry the maida flour until it start to smell aromatic .
- Now add the banana and cook until the banana is coated well.
- Now add the sugar and saffron and cook until halwa thicken a bit .
- Now add ghee, cardamom powder and cook until it becomes halwa consistency (thick and ghee separated) and serve.