Kfc chicken recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Kfc chicken recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Skinned chicken drumstick (leg piece) - 1 kilogram
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Ginger - 3 inch
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Yogurt or Curd - 4 teaspoon (tsp)
- -- For dry coating --
- Maida four or all purpose flour - 1 cup
- Corn flour - 1/4 cup
- Hot chili powder - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Peanut oil - as needed to deep fry
- Salt - to taste
- Grind onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, salt to taste and baking powder into fine paste. Add this to yogurt mix well.
- Add the ground paste mixed with yogurt to the chicken drumstick coat them well and marinate them for 4 to 5 hours.
- For dry coating mix Maida flour or all purpose flour, corn flour, hot chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon (tsp) of salt and mix well.
- Now coat well marinated chicken drumstick with flour mixture. NOTE: Remove excess moisture from the marinated drumstick before you coat with flour.
- Heat the pen in oil in a deep pan to 350 degree Fahrenheit and deep fry the flour coated chicken drumstick and serve.
- Make sure the oil is at 350 degree Fahrenheit all the time.
- Don't add too many drumstick it will cook down the Oil fast below 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- It will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes to cook the drumstick one trick is to find out if the meat shrink at the drumstick tail end.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →