Fried Chicken recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Fried Chicken recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Boneless Chicken pieces - 1/2 kilogram
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Curd or yogurt - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Vinegar - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Masala powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Tandoori powder - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Oregano - little (optional)
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Egg - 1
- Oil - to fry
- Salt - as needed.
- In a bowl add chicken pieces, ginger garlic paste, yogurt or curd, vinegar, salt and mix well. Marinate this for 15 minutes.
- Now to this add tandoori powder, masala powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, corn flour, egg. Mix these well and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Now add oregano if you like too and mix well.
- In a pan heat oil and deep fry the pieces batch by batch in low heat to golden brown and serve. NOTE: make sure chicken pieces are cooked.
- goes well with curd, rasam rice.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →