Chicken masala roast recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Looking for a good side dish for sambar, rasam, curd rice then cook this recipe. Kids to adult will love this.
- Chicken pieces - 1/2 kilogram
- Yogurt or curd - 1 cup
- Dry chili - 13
- Garlic - 1 whole
- Cinnamon stick - 3 (1 inch)
- Clove - 4
- Cardamom - 4
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Curry leaf, Coriander leaf - for garnish.
- Oil - as needed
- Salt - as needed
- Soak dry chill in water after removing the stem. Drain the water.
- Now grind the soaked dry chili, cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves, turmeric powder into a tick paste by adding little water as possible/
- In a bowl add yogurt or curd, ground paste, chicken pieces and jix well. Marinate this for at least 3 hours.
- In a pan heat oil, add the marinated chicken and cook the chicken in simmer. Continue cooking the chicken until the chicken is cooked and oil starts to separate. Note: if get too dry before chicken is cooked sprinkle some water to avoid burning.
- Before you remove from heat garnish with curry leaves, coriander leaves and then serve.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes, Cooking Time; 15 minutes, Serving size: 4 people
- Goes well with sambar, rasam, curd rice.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →