Chicken keema dosai recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Chicken keema dosai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Dosai batter - 2 cup
- Egg - 2 eggs
- Sesame Oil - as needed
- -- For Keema --
- Minced or ground chicken - 100 grams
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- -- Grind to coarse --
- Onion - 1/2 (from small)
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Curry leaf - 5 count
- Coriander leaves - little
- Green chili - 3
- -- Masala powders --
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.) or to your spice level.
- Garam masala powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - as needed
- Grind all the ingredient under the section "-- Grind to coarse --" to a coarse without adding any water.
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) of oil. Now add coarsely ground ingredients and sauté for 1 or 2 minutes. Now add all the ingredients under "-- Masala powders --" and sauté until the raw smell is gone. NOTE: don't burn the masala.
- Now add the ground chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked and oil separates and keep it aside. NOTE: cook to the consistency of podimas
- Beat the egg in a bowl and keep it aside.
- -- Making of Dosai --
- Heat a flat iron skillet. Coat the hot skillet with sesame oil. Now pour a ladle of batter in the center and spread thin evenly in a circular shape.
- Now add 2 or 3 spoon of chicken keema, egg and spread around the dosai evenly.
- Once the bottom side cooked (when the edge begin to rise) flip the dosai and cook the other side and serve.
- Repeat this with rest of batter and keema.
- Note you can cook the dosai without flipping. in that case you need to a cover the dosai with a lid and cook the dosai.
- Cooking Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →