Potato cheese balls recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Potato cheese balls recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Boiled potato - 3
- Chopped onion - 2
- Chopped coriander leaf - little
- Shredded carrot - 1/2 cup
- Shredded cheese - 1/2 cup
- Raw Corn - as needed
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garam masala - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Corn flour - as needed
- Bred crumb - as needed.
- Oil - to deep fy
- Salt - as needed.
- Mash the potato's in a bowl. Add onion, carrot, cheese, corn, coriander leaf, chili powder, garam masala, salt and mix well to a dough.
- Now make small balls out of potato dough.
- Make a thick batter by adding water as needed to corn flour.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Dip the balls in the corn flour batter couple of times and then roll them in bread crumbs so they are coated well and fry them to golden brown and serve. NOTE: cook in batches don't crow the frying pan.
- Goes well with tomato sauce or chili sauce