Bengal gram bonda recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Bengal gram bonda recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Bengal gram - 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Ginger - small piece
- Green chili - 1
- Curry leaf - little
- Fennel seed - 1/4 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Oil - for frying
- Salt - as needed
- Soak bengal gram in water for 2 or 3 hours then drain all the water and keep it aside.
- In a mixer or blender add soaked bengal gram, ginger, garlic, green chili and grind for 2 or 3 spin without adding water.
- Now add onion, curry leaves and grind for 1 or 2 spin spin without adding water or until its rava consistency. Transfer the dough to a bowl, add salt and mix well.
- Now make balls like small lemon size with the dough.
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry the balls in batches to golden brown and serve with tea or coffee.