Old rice water moor recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Old rice water moor recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Old rice water (filter water from rice) - 2 tumbler
- Lemon pickle with no masala - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Finely chopped green chili - 1
- Finely chopped shallot - 1
- Curry leaf - 1 sprig
- Ice cube (optional) - 4
- Salt - to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve.
- Old rice water: add water or add filtered water after cooking rice (if thick add water as needed) to the cooked rice and keep it overnight so it ferments. Then filter the water from the rice. Now you have old rice water.
- Goes well with hot summer sun. Its good for you health as well.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →