Easy masala milk recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Easy masala milk recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- -- For grinding to fine powder --
- Cashew - 15
- De-skinned almond - 15
- Cardamom - 4
- Saffron - a pinch
- Sugar - 4 teaspoon (tsp.) or as needed
- Hot milk - 1 cup
- Grind all the ingredients under the section "-- For grinding to fine powder -- " into a fine powder.
- To the hot milk add 1 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.) of the ground powder, sugar as needed mix well and serve.
- With the ground powder you should be able to make 3 to 4 cup of milk.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →