Citron tea recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Citron tea recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Citron (நார்த்தங்காய்) fruit - 2
- Honey - 1/2 cup or as needed
- Salt - as needed.
- Rub the citron with salt.
- Now cut the citron fruit into small pieces and put in a jar.
- Now add honey and shake well and keep it freezer (refrigerator) for later use.
- When you want to make tea. In a tea cup add boiling water, citron fruit pieces and serve.
- Note you can eat the pieces as well.
- Citron has good source of vitamin C
- You can substitute sugar for honey make sure the sugar is completely dissolved.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →