Chukku (dry ginger) coffee recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Chukku (dry ginger) coffee recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Chukku (dry ginger) - 1 inch
- Black pepper - 1 table spoon
- Cloves - 3
- Palm sugar or brown sugar or sugar - 2 tablespoon (tbsp) or as needed
- Tulsi leaves - 4 (optional)
- Instant coffee (Nescafe or Brew) - 1 tablespoon (tbsp) or as needed.
- Water - 2 cup.
- In a blender (mixi) or in a pestle grind the chukku (dry ginger), black pepper, Cloves into a fine powder.
- Boil the water add the sugar, instant coffee and the grind ingredients. After 2-3 min add the tulsi leaves.
- Boil this for another 2-3 min. Filter this liquid (coffee) and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →