Coriander barfi recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Coriander barfi recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Coriander powder - 1 cup
- Dried shredded coconut - 1/2 cup
- Sunflower seed - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Ghee - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Water - 1/4 cup
- In a non stick pan melt a teaspoon (tsp.) of ghee and roast the sunflower seeds and keep it aside.
- In the same pan roast the coriander powder until the you smell the aroma then add this to roasted sunflower seed.
- In the same pan roast the coconut and add to coriander powder.
- In a pan add sugar, water and melt the sugar. Once the sugar is melted add the roasted ingredients (coriander powder, coconut, sunflower seeds), cardamom powder, remaining ghee and mix well.
- Continue mixing until the mixture dose not stick to the pan.
- Transfer to a different pan and let it cool to room temperature and serve. (you can make shapes as well).
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →