Dry noodle recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Dry noodle recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Noodle - 1 packet
- Thinly sliced onion - 1
- Slit green chili - 1
- Thin sliced tomato - 1
- Thinly sliced carrot - 1/2
- Cooked peas - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Mustard seed - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Split bengal gram - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 3 tablespoon (tbsp.) or as needed
- Boil water and add the noodles. Place a lid and cook for 5 minutes. Now drain all the water from the noodles and keep it aside.
- In pan heat oil. Add mustard seeds, bengal gram once the mustard seeds stop splattering now add the onion, green chili and sauté until onion become translucent (golden brown).
- Now add tomato and sauté until they become mushy.
- Now add carrot, turmeric powder and sauté until carrot is cooked.
- Now add cooked pea, noodles and sauté until oil separates.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- You have to cook noodles in hight heat for good result