Palmyra fruit rose milk recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Kids love rose milk. How about rose milk with palmyra fruit (nung) for a change. Let see how ot make it
- Young Palmyra fruit (nungu) - 4 count
- Sugar - 3 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Rose syrup - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Milk (boiled and cooled down) - 3/4 cup
- Almond pieces - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Ghee - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Grind the Palmyra fruit (nungu) in a blender to a puree.
- Melt and heat the ghee and roast the almond pieces.
- Now add Palmyra fruit (nungu) puree, sugar, rose syrup, milk, roasted almond pieces mix well and cool this in refrigerator an server.
- In stead of cooling down in refrigerator you can add ice cubes and serve. Enjoy this before the ice cubes melt other wise it will become watery.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →