Kova kajjikayalu recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Kova kajjikayalu recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Milk - 1/2 liter
- Shredded coconut - 2 cup
- Jaggery - 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Combine the coconut and jaggery in a heavy bottomed pan. Heat and Stir well and let the jaggery dissolves completely. Reduce to medium flame. Stir continuously and cook until you get a thick, sticky and lumpy mixture. Add the cardamom powder and ghee and mix well. When its warm make a small lemon size balls or size to your preference and keep it aside.
- Make Khoa with milk and sugar. Refer to this recipe
- Now coat the coconut jaggery balls with khoa i.e. you don't see coconut jaggery balls and serve.
- This will last for a month.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →